Vicki differentiates herself by a combination of local knowledge, authenticity, and the willingness to go above and beyond for her clients. She enthusiastically embraces change and innovation in the industry and has been recognised as one of the top ten selling principals in Ray White Rural nationally.
She understands the importance of community and relationships in everything that she does. She will always take the time to spend with her clients, so that she fully understands their unique needs and can ensure she tailors a solution that is right for them. She prides herself on supporting community and other local businesses.
If you are seeking a local expert with a genuine passion for providing the best service and outcome for your property needs, then look no further. Vicki Pain is the Principal of Ray White Rural Dayboro and Ray White Rural Eumundi and has now been in real estate for over 14 years. Growing up in a Western QLD on a cattle and grain farm, Vicki brings rural values of honesty, genuineness, and transparency to every personal and business transaction she has.
· Marketing Excellence - Campaign FY19/20
· No. 5 Selling Principal FY19/20
· Ray White Rural Elite Performer FY19/20
· No. 10 Selling Principal FY18/19
· Ray White Rural Premier Member FY18/19
· Ray White Rural Premier Member FY16/17
· Ray White Rural Premier Member FY15/16
· Ray White Rural Premier Member FY14/15
· Top 5 - ‘Courier Mail Marketing’ Ray White Rural 2011
· Top 20 - ‘Courier Mail Marketing’ Ray White Residential 2011
· Ray White Rural Brisbane Sales Person of the Year 2008
· Ray White Significant Sales Achievements Award 2007
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2008 - Salesperson of the Year
- 2015 - Premier Member