Equine or Cattle Stud on Brisbane's Doorstep
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Hilltop Farm', Dayboro, Queensland
Hilltop Farm' is country living at it's finest, ideally suited to an equine or cattle stud and perfectly located on Brisbane's Doorstep.
- Just 2km* from Dayboro, 45* minutes to Brisbane's CBD and International Airport and 1 hour* to the pristine Sunshine Coast beaches
- 53* acres of usable equine or cattle grazing country in a commanding position overlooking the Dayboro Valley
- One of the larger landholdings in the area, comprising a unique mix of large flat areas and rolling hills with spectacular and different vistas from every corner of the property
- Water is abundant with over 500* metre frontage to Terrors Creek with several permanent water holes, 2 dams and a bore
- High quality livestock infrastructure including a full size (60m x 20m) arena with 40m x 20m undercover, lighting and a sprinkler system plus stables, machinery shed and holding yards
- Rich, fertile soils with lush natural pastures for equine or cattle grazing
- 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom spacious country homestead overlooking the rolling green hills with large living areas and 2 fireplaces, perfect for entertaining or relaxing
- 4 of the bedrooms flow onto scenic verandahs all with different aspects creating private zones
- Close to private and public schools and all amenities
This property is selling to facilitate the owner's superannuation planning.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.